AVM Evolution SD 5.2 Preamplifier with High End Streaming & DAC
The new SD units herald a completely new category of AVM components with streaming capabilities. The brand new SD components combine a DAC with DSD, Streaming Client, web radio, analog PreAmp with 2 analog line inputs and a high performance headphone amp all into one unit. We call them Streaming DAC or short: SD.
+++ Software update now available including TIDAL & Airable support +++
+++ IMPORTANT: Please read below before updating your system +++
In the SD 3.2 we focus on pure solid state technology in all amplifier stages. This technology is compiled into a cabinet size well known from our CD 3.2 or the SA 3.2 stereo power amplifier. As SD 5.2 we add the additional Evolution tube line stage as it is being known from the CD 5.2 or the PA 5.2. This proprietary AVM Tube technology in combination with new ways to access digital data stream is compiled in a housing size equal the size of the CD 5.2 or a pair of Mono Power Amplifiers MA 3.2 S. Since both SD units may serve as full-blown PreAmps, combining them with our Power Amps SA 3.2 or MA 3.2 S is a logical consequence.
• 2 unbalanced line inputs (i.e. for connection of an external Phono preamp or analog tuner)
• 1 Pre Out balanced, 1 Pre Out unbalanced
• 7 digital inputs:
• 2x SPDIF opt.
• 2x SPDIF coax.
• 1 x synchronous USB-input
• 1 x asynchronous USB- input with 64DSD (2,8 MHz)
• 1 x AES/EBU
• Network: WLAN & LAN
• Streaming Formats: MP3 , WMA, AAC, OGG Vorbis, FLAC (192/32 via LAN), WAV (192/32 via LAN), AIFF (192/32 via LAN), ALAC (96/24 via LAN)
• Supported media server: UPnP 1.1, UPnP-AV and DLNA-compatible server, Microsoft Windows Media Connect Server (WMDRM 10), DLNA-compatible server: NAS
• Web radio: vTuner Internet Radio Service, Auto network config., Internet Radio Station database (automatic updates)
• Digital signal processing with up to 192 kHz / 24 Bit, 64DSD (2,8 MHz)
• Upsampling frequency for all incoming digital signals may be switched between: Native, 44,1, 48, 88, 96, 176, 192 kHz
• Switchable digital filters
• Class-A Headphone Amp with 6,3 mm banana plug
• Sleepmode: Maintains network access and enables switching the SD 5.2 on and off via the RC 9 remote control and AVM RC S App
• Tone control and parametric loudness with Bypass-function
• Large, blue graphic display
• A large variety of menu function for individual presets (i.e. adjustable input sensitivity,
renaming inputs and many more)
• Housing options: Aluminum silver or black, chrome front optional
• RC 9 remote control with color display and loading dock optionally available
• RC S remote control app for iOS and Android
We Also Recommend