AVM Inspiration SD 2.2 Preamplifier with HiFi Streaming & DAC
AVM SD: A completely different animal
The new SD units herald a completely new category of AVM components with streaming capabilities. The brand new SD components combine an analogue preamplifier with two high-level inputs, DAC with DSD, streaming client prepared for TIDAL HiFI streaming service, web radio, and a high performance headphone amp all into one unit. That is why we simply refer to them as Streaming DAC or short: SD.
+++ Software update now available including TIDAL & Airable support +++
+++ IMPORTANT: Please read below before updating your system +++
In the SD 2.2 and 3.2 we focus on pure solid state technology in all amplifier stages. While the SD 2.2 sits in a compact body of our INSPIRATION Linre, the SD 3.2 is compiled into a cabinet size well known from our EVOLUTION 3 series.
Since all SD units may serve as full-blown preamplifiers, combining them with our power amps such as the SA 2.2 (available in June 2015), SA 3.2, MA 3.2S is a logical consequence. Furthermore all SD models may as well be combined with active speakers.
- 2 unbalanced line inputs (i.e. for connection of an external Phono preamp or analog tuner)
- 1 Pre Out balanced, 1 Pre Out unbalanced
- 5 digital inputs (SD 2.2, SD 3.2)
- 2 x SPDIF opt.
- 2 x SPDIF coax.
- 1 x USB input synchronous / asynchron (switchable), 64DSD (2,8 MHz)
- Network: WLAN & LAN
- Streaming Formats: MP3 , WMA, AAC, OGG Vorbis, FLAC (192/32 via LAN), WAV (192/32 via LAN), AIFF (192/32 via LAN), ALAC (96/24 über LAN)
- Supported media server: UPnP 1.1, UPnP-AV and DLNA-compatible server, Microsoft Windows Media Connect Server (WMDRM 10), DLNA-compatible server: NAS
- Webradio: vTuner / Airable Internet Radio Service, Auto network config., Internet Radio Station database (automatic updates)
- Digital signal processing with up to 192 kHz / 24 Bit, 64DSD (2,8 MHz)
- Upsampling frequency for all incoming digital signals may be switched between:
Native, 44,1, 48, 88, 96, 176, 192 kHz
- Switchable digital filters
- Discrete headphone amp with 3 mm banana plug (SD 2.2)
- Tone control and parametric loudness with bypass-function
- Large, blue graphic display
- A large variety of menu function for individual presets (i.e. adjustable input sensitivity,
renaming inputs and many more)
- Housing options: Aluminum silver or black, chrome front optional
- Completely controllable via AVM RC S App for iOS or Android or optional RC 9 remote control with color display
We Also Recommend