Bel Canto REFStream Asynchronous Ethernet Renderer
High performance asynchronous ultra-low phase noise audio renderer connects your computer or NAS networked music server through ethernet to your audio system.
- UPnP/DNLA Compatible with 3rd Party Control Software
- Resolution up to 24-Bits, Sample rate up to 192kHz
- Bit-Perfect Data Transmission
- Support for Gapless Playback
- Optimized playback of all formats: FLAC, ALAC, AIFF, WAV, DSD
- Outputs: AES, RCA, STFiber
Asynchronous Ethernet Streaming
With a true Asynchronous interface our Ultra Low Noise Femtosecond Master Clocks control the output jitter from the networked sources. This provides the lowest noise digital source for the system DAC and unprecedented sonic transparency from any source file.
You can stream any DSD64 source to any of our DAC products using the REFStream.
Hybrid Distributed Power Supply
Power supply ensures that the Ultra Low Noise Clocks perform to their potential with power supply isolation and local low noise regulation right where it is needed.
We Also Recommend