Bel Canto uLink Asynchronous USB Converter
Reclock the digital signal from your computer and connect to your DAC
- Ultra-Low Phase-Noise Clocks
- USB Powered, Internal Regulation
- Operate at 16- or 24-bits at 44.1, 48, 88.2, 96, 176.4 and 192kHz
- Proprietary 500MHz DSP Core
- MAC USB 2.0 compatibility and custom Windows USB 2.0 driver
With a true Asynchronous interface our Ultra Low Noise Femtosecond Master Clocks control the output jitter from the computer source. This provides the lowest noise digital source for the system DAC and unprecedented sonic transparency from any source file.
Galvanic Isolation on Outputs
The ULink provides galvanic isolation from the USB born noise through the transformer coupled SPDIF output or the high speed ST fiber output.
We Also Recommend