AVM Evolution A 5.2 Integrated Amplifier
Premium musical quality, design as a true synthesis of elegance and functionality and intuitive handling are our benchmarks when creating hi-fi components. The perfect finish of the aluminum case expressly underlines the tonal quality of the built-in electronic circuitry.
The A 5.2 is a very versatile integrated amplifier and shares core values with its sister models in the Evolution Line: 5 line inputs, a front input and 3 slots for the optional plug-in modules connect it to any source. Poweramps can be connected via RCA Cinch. Active subwoofer may connect to the processor in/out. Comfortable menu functions allow an individual configuration of the A 5.2 according to your personal likings (input names, sensitivity) etc.). The sophisticated handling concept makes it easy to use. It’s enormous power enables it to drive all possible speakers in the market with ease. Two pairs of speakers may be connected individually. This way the A 5.2 will provide pure, long lasting joy of listening at all times.
Like all AVM hi-fi components the A 5.2 is carefully developed and assembled by our engineers in Malsch, Germany. Our vendors for housing and electronic parts reside all near-by. This proximity helps us to easily ensure and maintain superb quality level of the supplied parts for the AVM hi-fi components made of these.
- Highly efficient output stages with 350 Watt/channel, speaker A+B
- Double mono power supply
- Stand-by power consumption below 1 W
- Line inputs (one balanced XLR), 1 processor in/out, 2 preamp outputs (RCA-Cinch, XLR)
- Phones jack alternatively useable as front input
- 3 slots for phono module (MM/MC), FM-RDS tuner module, USB DAC module with 192 kHz/24 bit upsampling (USB, SPDIF coax and TOS-link), USB works PC and MAC without driver installation
- Parametric loudness, bass and treble controls (can be bypassed)
- Large bright blue graphical display, dimmable
- Full metal aluminum remote control included
- Remote control via RS232. Connector for external infrared receiver
- Multiple functions accessible via menu: Input sensitivity, individual input names & many more
- Case made of solid aluminum anodized in silver or black, chrome front available (option)
We Also Recommend