Synergistic Research Core UEF L1 Interconnects
Connecting your audio components with a pure noise-free signal path, Core UEF interconnects give you the life-like musical realism you demand from your system. And with uncompromised quality hand built in our California factory, state-of-the-art materials combine with the latest SR technology to transform the way you experience music.
Core UEF Level 1 interconnects are made from Silver Matrix Conductors terminated to either RCA or XLR using our exclusive UEF Graphene Termination Process that improves signal propagation for lifelike musical realism.
Level 1 Interconnect Terminations:
- 6 each High Purity Silver Matrix conductors
- Dielectric: Expanded Polyethylene Foam, Polyethylene
- Shielding: Silver/Copper Braid
- High Purity Silver RCA with Gold plated Center Pin
- UEF Technology Standard Level 1 – UEF coating with Graphene is applied to connectors significantly reducing the noise floor and allowing a purer signal to transfer with less grain providing more warmth and detail.
Level 1 Interconnect Build Notes:
- 8 (RCA) 12 (XLR) point-to-point hand soldered connections
- Silver Solder 4%
- Hand build time: 1.5 hours
- Quantum Tunneling: Post Production process, 1 million volts are passed through finished cable providing a “canal” that allows electrons to pass more freely through conductor material and connections
- Listened for signal direction before build
- Handmade in our California factory
We Also Recommend