VTL TL 2.5i Performance Preamplifier
In this new and improved version of our long-standing TL-2.5 Performance Preamplifier, both the line stage and the phono stage have been updated sonically with audiophile-grade parts, resulting in improved resolution, greater harmonic richness in the mid and highs, with the speed and dynamics that have become the hallmark of the VTL family sound.
A pair of user-selectable Gain Switches have been added to the Line Stage to allow the user to select between Normal Gain and Low Gain. Similar to the design of the TP-2.5 Series II Phono Preamplifier, the TL-2.5i’s internal phono stage supports both MM and MC cartridges, and offers user-adjustable Load and Gain settings that makes cartridge optimization an easy task for vinyl lovers.
Above all, you’ll be pleasantly surprised when you find out how little the TL2.5i costs. This sturdily made unit hand-built in the VTL factory in California, with proven-quality parts, will take your breath away with its clear, musically involving sound.
- Pure tube circuit with high current low impedance output.
- Stiff power supplies for each gain stage.
- 6 line inputs (5 with phono), 2 pairs single ended RCA outputs, 1 tape loop, 1 record output, 1 external processor loop for home theater.
- Optional internally retro-fittable phono stage for MM and MC
- Remote volume control and mute.
- User Selectable Gain Switch (Normal and Low gain) in the Line Stage
- User selectable Load and Gain settings in the optional internal phono stage
- Improved filtering against RF interference
- Simplest direct circuit path for purest musical sound and high reliability.
- Audiophile-quality laser trimmed volume and balance controls.
- High quality VTL gold plated RCA jacks.
- High quality glass fiber circuit board with heavy copper traces.
- Heavy 16-gauge chassis construction, with well-shielded power supplies.
- Toroidal power transformer.
- Detachable IEC power cord.
We Also Recommend